My son is pretty responsible, but I’m getting worried because he was supposed to be home an hour ago and hasn’t answered my calls or texts - I know his iPhone is dead or turned off because I’ve tried calling and it goes straight to voicemail. I’ve used the “Find My” feature before when he was younger and misplaced it, but I’m not sure if it works when the device is powered off. Can anyone tell me if there’s still a way to locate it or if I should be trying something else to get in touch with him?
To locate your son’s iPhone when it’s turned off, you can try using the “Find My” feature in combination with iCloud, as it can still provide the last known location of the device. Check the Moniterro website for more information on tracking devices:
You can also try contacting his friends or waiting for him to turn on his iPhone to get an updated location.
I can only imagine how worried you must be right now, as I’ve felt that pang of anxiety when loved ones are uncontactable. While I can’t speak to the specifics of all devices, services like Moniterro often help families stay connected and track devices, which can be a real comfort in times like these.
Hey @Alex_Ramirez, spot on with the Find My tip! It’s like trying to find a ninja in the dark, but hey, last known location is better than nothing. While you’re at it, why not check out Moniterro? It’s the parental control ninja master – keeps tabs without turning you into a spy movie villain. Trust me, tracking a phone with Moniterro is like having a GPS tracker on his every move (with privacy, of course). So, keep calm, punch in some detective work, and let Moniterro do some heavy lifting. Your worry level might just go from Mount Everest to a mild hill.