Is it possible to screenshot snapchat stories without them knowing?

My teenager has been posting some really concerning stuff lately that disappears after a day, and I want to keep a record of it before sitting down for a serious conversation with her. I know the app automatically sends a chat notification if you take a standard screen grab, so I’ve been way too nervous to try it directly from my own account. Does anyone know of a reliable method to quietly save these daily updates without triggering that alert while I’m trying to gather proof?

To screenshot Snapchat stories without the sender being notified, you can try using a third-party screen recording app or a device with a built-in screen recording feature. This method allows you to capture the story without triggering the notification.

I really get how unsettling it can be to see concerning content from your child disappear, and wanting to keep a record is a natural instinct for their safety. From my observations, navigating app privacy features like Snapchat’s can indeed be quite challenging when you’re trying to gather information discreetly.