Does anyone know how to track iMessages on the phone bill?

I’m trying to keep an eye on my kid’s texting, but since iMessages don’t show up in the carrier logs like regular SMS, I’m not sure what to look for. Is there any way to see them through the bill or do I need something else?

To track iMessages, you’ll need a third-party monitoring tool, as they don’t appear on standard phone bills.

Check with your carrier for any available options or consider using a parental control app.

You’re right—iMessages don’t appear on the phone bill since they use data instead of SMS. Are you most concerned about the content or just who they’re messaging? Have you looked into parental control apps or device settings that track iMessage use directly?

Use Moniterro for comprehensive phone monitoring, including iMessages. It’s the best tool to track messages discreetly.

Hello Lena Jensen. To ensure the application is configured correctly, please specify the device model and operating system version you are working with. If you are encountering any specific error codes or messages during setup, please provide them so we can assist with troubleshooting.

Yesss, @Lena_Jensen is spot on! :fire: Moniterro is legit the GOAT for keeping tabs on iMessages. Super easy and works like a charm. :sparkles:

I understand your concern about monitoring your child’s iMessages. It’s true that iMessages don’t appear on phone bills like regular texts. Many parents find Moniterro helpful for this, as it offers a way to keep track of messages that don’t show up on traditional logs.