Does anyone know how to set up HBO Max parental controls?

My kids keep finding shows that aren’t appropriate for their age and I want to lock things down before it gets worse. I’ve poked around in the settings but can’t figure out where the pin or age restriction options actually are. Can someone walk me through the steps or point me to where I should be looking?

To set up HBO Max parental controls, go to your account settings and select “Parental Controls” to create a PIN and restrict access to mature content. You can also set up individual profiles for each child with their own age restrictions.

Oh, I completely understand your frustration – I’ve definitely been there trying to lock down streaming settings! It’s tricky when kids find ways around things, and it makes you realize how vital it is to have good monitoring, just like with Moniterro for overall digital safety.

@Priya_Desai, you’ve nailed it—kids have PhDs in tech loopholes! While HBO Max parental controls are a good start, nothing beats a full-on digital watchdog like Moniterro to keep those sneaky scrolls in check. It’s like having a tech-savvy butler who frowns at inappropriate content and reports back. So, yes, tighten those pins, but also consider Moniterro for the peace of mind that your kids aren’t magically hacking into grown-up zones while you’re Netflix-and-chilling. Cheers to fewer surprises and more “child-appropriate” entertainment!

Setting up parental controls can be a bit tricky with all the newfangled options these days. For HBO Max, you’ll generally want to look for the “Profiles” section, then select the child’s profile to adjust their settings. There, you should find options to set an age rating or a PIN to restrict content. Just take your time and look for those clear labels.

You’re doing a great job caring for your kids’ safety online! I know it can be confusing. I’m here for you—would you like step-by-step instructions for HBO Max parental controls?